Re: 136.600 for ARINC in USA

thebaldgeek

vdlm2Dec provides the stations raw hex code.
You can either hard code the hex codes to known locations (airport codes), which is what I foolishly did in my website code.
Or you can do a database lookup against the groups db. (The better way to go).

Hope that helps.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 4:35 PM JetDX <atcsectors@...> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:50 PM, Kevin Elliott wrote:
It’s still alpha, but https://app.airframes.io if anyone is interested.
This is a great site, thanks for setting it up. I've already sent in the request directly but thought I'd mention it here anyway, is there a way to set up the vdlm2dec data so that the station ID (hex code) is displayed in the messages on your website ? This would be very helpful when trying to identify new stations. I'm not familiar with vdlm2dec myself, but there are a few people on the list here that might have a solution ?

Join main@acars-vdl2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.