Topics

Help with JAERO and Virtual Radar needed #JAERO

df6dbf@...

Hello Folks,
have a Problem here with JAERO and VIRTUAL RADAR.
Installed both Programmes, Audio Stream from SDRduo / SDRuno 1.32 is ok and works with Multipsk.
Dedoding with JAERO is also fine but stuck with the UDP connection on Port 3003.
Virtual Radar connects to JAERO at this Port but i get no Traffic. Locking with an UDP viewer i cant see any data transfered.

Any Idea?

PS: I am pretty shure that the problem is 40cm in front of the Monitor! :-/

73s Holger

Paul Gulliver

Holger,

I don't use UDP to connect Jaero to Virtual Radar, I have the "Enable Basestation format" ticked and with the address 127.0.0.1:30001 - use the same address/port number in the VRS options with the format set as "AVR or Beast Raw Feed".

The port number is not critical

Paul

On 10/11/2019 at 10:54, <df6dbf@...> wrote:
Hello Folks,
have a Problem here with JAERO and VIRTUAL RADAR.
Installed both Programmes, Audio Stream from SDRduo / SDRuno 1.32 is ok and works with Multipsk.
Dedoding with JAERO is also fine but stuck with the UDP connection on Port 3003.
Virtual Radar connects to JAERO at this Port but i get no Traffic. Locking with an UDP viewer i cant see any data transfered.

Any Idea?

PS: I am pretty shure that the problem is 40cm in front of the Monitor! :-/

73s Holger

tony paulino

Hi Paul on virtual radar change port to 12347.
On narrow part changed to same port 12347 .
Remember c band that the only one working with virtual radar
Hope this helps

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019, 10:50 AM Paul Gulliver, <paulg1953@...> wrote:
[...]

Tony,

I don't have a problem, it was Holger who can't get his setup working.

Yes, Jaero/VRS is for C band only

Paul

On 10/11/2019 at 16:13, tony paulino <tonypaulino2@...> wrote:
[...]

Sorry paul

[...]