Topics

Airspy #JAERO

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hello,
As I am unable to communicate with any Airspy forum may I ask you for your kind advice.
Since loading the mini Airspy R2 onto my Windows 10 PC my "big" Airspy no longer opens.
I prefer the latter as my mini Airspy R2 tends to heat up during prolonged operation.
Is there a way to remove my mini Airspy completely and then correctly install and operate its big brother ?
Any advice fromĀ  reople running Airspy on Windows 10 would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
RolandĀ

David J Taylor

Hello,
As I am unable to communicate with any Airspy forum may I ask you for your kind advice.
Since loading the mini Airspy R2 onto my Windows 10 PC my "big" Airspy no longer opens.
I prefer the latter as my mini Airspy R2 tends to heat up during prolonged operation.
Is there a way to remove my mini Airspy completely and then correctly install and operate its big brother ?
Any advice from reople running Airspy on Windows 10 would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland
==============================

Roland,

If your Airspy Mini works, you should be able simply to plus in the R2 in its place. I've just tested that here on Win-10/64 and it is the case. If your R2 is broken perhaps you should contact the supplier.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

David J Taylor

Hello,
As I am unable to communicate with any Airspy forum may I ask you for your kind advice.
Since loading the mini Airspy R2 onto my Windows 10 PC my "big" Airspy no longer opens.
I prefer the latter as my mini Airspy R2 tends to heat up during prolonged operation.
Is there a way to remove my mini Airspy completely and then correctly install and operate its big brother ?
Any advice from reople running Airspy on Windows 10 would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland

[Corrected and updated]

Roland,

If your Airspy Mini works, you should be able simply to plug in the R2 in its place. I've just tested that here on Win-10/64 and it is the case. If your R2 is broken perhaps you should contact the supplier.

No special software is required to run either the Airspy Mini or the R2, so there's no "install" required. You do NOT need to run Zadig - that's an error some folk make.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...