Topics

libacars.dll for JAERO #JAERO

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hello,
I am unable to open Jaero on my Windows 7 64bit notebook.
Instead I am informed that the libacars.dll is missing on my computer.
Could you kindly tell me where the - right - version of libacars can be found
for download and where it has to be installed ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland

Dick

Roland,
If you search this group for libacars.dll you will find you answer.

Cheers,
Dick

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Thanks very much, Dick !
I tried already all versions of libacars.dll mentioned there for windows 7 - in vain !
Regards,
Roland

Dick

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 03:00 PM, fly.fechter@... wrote:

I tried already all versions of libacars.dll mentioned there for windows 7 -
in vain !
Why did you not mention that in your initial post?

Always be as detailed as possible otherwise you will be wasting the time of the people that are trying to help and at the end your posts will be ignored.

Cheers,
Dick

Paul Gulliver

Roland

Is your Windows 7 system 32 or 64 bit - if it's 64bit then this version should work https://github.com/szpajder/libacars/releases/tag/v1.3.1  Do not use V2 with Jaero

If this doesn't work there must be a problem with your setup - it certainly works on my setup Ok

I don't believe the latest Jaero works on 32 bit systems

Paul