Topics

Display Launcher with Planeplotter and HFDL

reg williams

I have tried to download Display Launcher from Mike Simpson's website. That does not seem to exist anymore. It seems to be a non relevant site. I have found other sites to download the software but the security program on my pc blocks the download every time as it is on the list of websites that contains potentially dangerous content. I wonder if my security program is over reacting.
Any thoughts please.
Reg

Paul Gulliver

Reg, your question has already been answered in your other post in this group and on the planeplotter group.
The web address given by Dick works perfectly ok, I have just tried it. Mike, the website owner has also made a reply in your other post.

Paul